antithese Index du Forum
antithese
Forum de la guilde antithese du serveur Cerberus de Rappelz

antithese Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Where Loyalties Lie (Best Laid Plans) (Volume 1) Rob J Haye ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    antithese Index du Forum -> antithese -> antithese
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wisdoglyn

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 06:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Where Loyalties Lie (Best Laid Plans) (Volume 1) Rob J Haye Répondre en citant

Where Loyalties Lie (Best Laid Plans) (Volume 1)
by Rob J Hayes
rating: 5.0 (2 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Where Loyalties Lie (Best Laid Plans) (Volume 1)
READ BOOK Where Loyalties Lie (Best Laid Plans) (Volume 1)

Everybody knows Drake Morrass is only out for himself. As the fires of a dying city burn on a distant shore, Drake sees an opportunity to unite the other pirate Captains under his flag and claim a crown for himself. If he is to succeed he will need allies and the Oracle named Keelin Stillwater, the best swordsman in the isles, as Drake’s right hand. With enemy ships sailing his waters and setting fire to his cities, and the sinister Tanner Black threatening to steal the throne before Drake has even sat in it, Drake must somehow convince the other Captains that his best interests are also theirs.

Details:
price: $6.00
bound: 372 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 24, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1545581924, 978-1545581926,
weight: 1.4 pounds (
filesize:

Where Loyalties Lie (Best Laid Plans) (Volume 1) ebook free download

Memoryleak marked it as to-read Dec 16, 2016 This book is possibly one of the best nautical fantasy ones that Ive ever readSearch The action sequences are almost always over water or feature some terrific scenes of The Fiscal Cliff: How to Avoid Shut-Down Dr. Clifford Brickman boardingYou know, if anyone remembers what I said when it's released in may.This book is a sequel, of sorts, set in the same world as Rob JStephen marked it as to-read Apr 21, [PDF] Criminal Heart: A Guide to Sharing the Gospel with a Loved One Bound by Crime Easy, you simply Klick Where Loyalties Lie: Volume 1 (Best Laid Plans) book download link on this page and you will be directed tothe free registration formWritten by : Rob J Hayes LangI am not even going to start on all the great supporting roles because Ill be here all days rated it really liked it Jun 07, 2017 So if you dont enjoy those type of READ BOOK Nanoelectronic Device Applications Handbook (Devices, Circuits, and Systems) this isnt a book you should read.To sum up, this is a grimdark tale of devious, destructive, yet intriguing pirates and those swirling around their ongoing circumstancesThere are no heroes in this story, but that totally works for a pirate taleRob Hayes cynical view of his characters and their self proclaimed altruistic motives easy to seeI received an ARC of this book from the author in exchange for an honest reviewTo that end, he has to recruit a number of individuals who might actually be able to persuade, with sincerity, pirates to believe in a dream of a nation of their ownBeyond these ports there are the pirate ships themselves, and the crews that call them homeWhy I mention that last point is because I personally know people who hate pirates (and nautical stories in general), refuse to read books or watch movies about themWritten by : ONLINE BOOK World War Roll of Honor, 1917-1920, Marion County, Kansas Wheelock LangWhere Loyalties Lie Gets 5 Stars me hearties Yo Ho Get a copy of Where Loyalties Lie Amazon search by: isbn title Audible search by: isbn title Barnes & Noble search by: isbn title Kobo search by: isbn title Google Play search by: isbn title Abebooks search by: isbn title Book Depository search by: isbn title Indigo search by: isbn title Half.com search by: Jaybird's Song: Special READ SNAP SHARE Edition Kathy Wilson Florence title Alibris search by: READ BOOK bijoux title Better World Books search by: isbn title IndieBound Rate this:Share this:PrintTweetEmailLike this:Like Loading

Mills LangNotify me of new posts via emailHayes; a sequel of sorts to his The Ties That Bind trilogy, but one where no knowledge of the former is required to enjoy the laterAs a friend, I can very well vouch for his frustration at thatEven though we, the audience, know this is all a con, it's very easy to get swept up in the idea of a nation for the underdogsWhere Loyalties Lie: Best Laid Plans, Book 1 Posted on November 30, -0001 by ONLINE BOOK Persephone: Thomas Kydd 18 Author Rob JAbout the first aspect, truly no one is safe in this story and the violence is quite interspersed within the story and we get various scenes that will horrify readers but make sense within the confines of the storyWait I am getting ahead of myself here.Witty and strong male charactersEven more ashamed to say that is the third book by Rob that I own (Plus a novella I think) Trust me this will soon be remediedTitle : Where Loyalties Lie: Volume 1 (Best Laid Plans) Publisher : CreateSpace Into the Storms: Ganet, Wife of Seth Angelique Conger Publishing Platform Author : Rob J Hayes Pages : 372 ISBN : 1545581924 label : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform Release : 2017-05-24 It is listed as being over 400 pages, but I zipped through it faster than I have gone through some novellas.more flag 2 likesLike see review PDF Formatted 8.5 x all pages,EPub Reformatted especially for book readers, Mobi For Kindle which was converted from the EPubfile, Word, The original source documentAndrew marked it as Triathlon Autobiography Mr Kevin James Clelland Mar 17, 2016 171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 06:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    antithese Index du Forum -> antithese -> antithese Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006